Goals & responsibilities
Objectives and key results (OKRs)
OKRs is a collaborative method to set challenging, ambitious goals with measurable results. It allows you to track progress, create alignment, and drive commitment towards your measurable goals.
- Work through the OKRs from left to right.
- Make sure the objectives are relevant to the general goals of the company. Link every team objective to a company goal.
- Define two to three team Objectives that inspire and give direction to the team. Objectives are actionable, qualitative and engaging.
- Establish Key Results to measure progress towards the objective. Key results are SMART (S: Specific, M: Measurable, A: Achievable, R: Realistic, T: Time-bound). Define two to five quantitative Key Results per Objective. All key results have to be quantitative and measurable.
- Share how confident you are that you will achieve the key results.
- Discuss the feedback.