- How can I filter the comments?
- How can I like a comment?
- How can I report a comment?
- How can I see the comments for each question?
Feedback visibility and teams
- Can I see the results even if I didn't participate?
- How are teams created?
- When will my feedback by visible to others?
- Who can see my feedback? (Team Feedback)
- Who can see my ratings?
- Who takes part in the surveys?
- How often is the survey conducted?
- On which devices can I use Pulse Feedback?
- What should I consider when giving feedback?
- Where do I find my participant link for the survey?
- Why is there no "n/a", "not applicable", "don't know" option?
- Can I change my answers after I've submitted the survey?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- How can I make sure that my feedback is useful and taken into account?
- My team is no longer correct. What can I do?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Can I export the survey data in Excel format?
- Can I obtain a non-anonymous data export?
- How can I export the results?
- For how long can my answers be viewed?
- How can I make my comments visible to people outside my team (with photo and name)?
- How can I see the distribution of the ratings?
- Why are some questions not asked to all the participating teams?
- What should I consider to achieve a successful results meeting?
- What should I consider when receiving feedback?
- Where can I find materials for the discussion of the results in my team?
Scores and comparisons
- How can I compare the results (team scores) from different teams?
- How can I compare the results from different surveys?
- How can I see the results of a specific team?
- How is the score calculated?
- When can I see the survey results?