Yes, various Excel exports are available for administrators. All exports are anonymised and largely correspond to the representation in the tool. An exception is the raw data export. There the ratings on the 10 scale are also visible, also anonymised.
How to export results as Excel:
- Make sure that you are logged in with your admin account and click on your name in the top right corner.
- Click on Admin.
- On the admin page, locate to surveys in the left menu and click on them.
- Go to the survey you want to export the results from. On the far right of the page, you will see a download icon when you move the mouse over it. Click on it.
- Now choose between different export variants. You can export:
- The comments only
- The score per participant
- The raw data with all comprehensive information
Note: If you need special analyses, you are welcome to report this to the Pulse team of your company. As part of our support mandate, we are happy to assist our clients in analysing the results for various purposes (management presentation, trend analysis, etc.)
Tip: PDF exports of the results are available for all users. You can find out how here.