No. The feedback should help us all to work together better and remove barriers. Pulse is not an instrument for individual performance assessment.
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- So far, the employee survey has brought only few changes why should that change now?
- What is Pulse?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?