With traditional surveys (many questions, not regular, completely anonymous) it is difficult to implement effective improvements, because the barriers for different places and people are often different. With Pulse, relevant feedback is sent directly to where it has the most impact, namely to the teams. This allows barriers to be identified and removed directly within the team. The transparency of the results throughout the company means that problems that go beyond the team framework can also be identified and tackled together.
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- What is Pulse?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?