With traditional surveys (many questions, not regular, completely anonymous) it is difficult to implement effective improvements, because the barriers for different places and people are often different. With Pulse, relevant feedback is sent directly to where it has the most impact, namely to the teams. This allows barriers to be identified and removed directly within the team. The transparency of the results throughout the company means that problems that go beyond the team framework can also be identified and tackled together.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- Do I need a license covering the whole year if I only make 2-3 surveys?
- How does a survey work?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- How often is the survey conducted?
- What is Pulse?
- What is the difference between Pulse (team feedback) and performance management (bilateral feedback)?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?