Your own working environment consists of all the people you work with on a regular basis. Depending on your role in the company, this can be mostly your team but also many different people from different areas. The decisive factor here is the lived reality and not the hierarchical position in the organisation. Depending on the situation, the working environment also includes factors such as the workplace, systems and processes or cultural aspects that have an influence on your work.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I need a license covering the whole year if I only make 2-3 surveys?
- How does a Peer Feedback survey work?
- How does a Team Feedback survey work?
- How often is the survey conducted at Peer Feedback?
- How often is the survey conducted at Team Feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?