The process of a survey can be divided into 5 phases:
- Receive and reflect on the survey: reflect on what helps or hinders your work productivity.
- Give feedback: fill out the survey and reflect on what’s going well in the team, in the department, and in the company. Think critically about the obstacles you observe and where you see the potential for improvement.
- View the results in real-time: consult your team’s results directly after they’ve completed the survey. If an answer matches your opinion, like it to express your agreement.
- Discuss the results with the team: this is when the most critical phase of Pulse’s survey begins. With the team, discuss what’s working and what you’d want to improve.
- Implement improvements: once you know what you want to improve, discuss how you wish to proceed. If you cannot solve certain problems on your own, get a colleague on board. Your supervisors, HR, and people who work on the issue at hand are here to support you.
On this page, you will find the procedure in detail.