In contrast to classic surveys, with Pulse, everyone in the company works with the results. To have access to Pulse at any time (to view and work with the results), you need a running Pulse license for the whole year. In principle, it is possible to cancel the license contract and sign it again later in the year. However, this will require some effort for the administration and for setting up or closing the account.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- How does a Peer Feedback survey work?
- How does a Team Feedback survey work?
- How often is the survey conducted at Peer Feedback?
- How often is the survey conducted at Team Feedback?
- What do we mean with “working environment”?
- Why is feedback so important?