With traditional employee surveys (many questions, infrequent, completely anonymous), it is challenging to implement useful improvements because the obstacles that are encountered in the daily work often differ from team to team. With Pulse, relevant feedback is sent directly to where it has the most impact: the teams. This allows barriers to be identified and removed directly within the team. Thanks to the transparency of the results, problems that are faced by many teams can be identified and tackled together.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- Do I need a license covering the whole year if I only make 2-3 surveys?
- How does a survey work?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- How often is the survey conducted?
- So far, the employee survey has brought only few changes why should that change now?
- What is Pulse?
- What is the difference between Pulse (team feedback) and performance management (bilateral feedback)?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?