There’s no fixed frequency for Peer Feedback. You can conduct surveys whenever you want and with whomever you want. To find out more about Pulse’s usage in your organisation, contact your company's Pulse team.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- Do I need a license covering the whole year if I only make 2-3 surveys?
- How does a Peer Feedback survey work?
- How does a Team Feedback survey work?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- How often is the survey conducted at Team Feedback?
- So far, the employee survey has brought only few changes why should that change now?
- What is Pulse?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?