There is no fixed frequency for Pulse. Normally 2 to 4 surveys with 5 to 8 questions each are carried out per year. To learn more about how Pulse is used in your organization, contact your company's Pulse team.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- Do I need a license covering the whole year if I only make 2-3 surveys?
- How does a survey work?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- So far, the employee survey has brought only few changes why should that change now?
- What is Pulse?
- What is the difference between Pulse (team feedback) and performance management (bilateral feedback)?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?