The process of a survey can be divided into 5 phases:
- Receive and reflect on the survey: Think about what helps you do your job well and what prevents you from doing it.
- Give feedback: Fill out the survey and orientate yourself with the questions about what’s going well in the team, in the department, and in the company. Critically question what obstacles exist for you and where you see the potential for improvement.
- View the results in real-time: View the results of your team of colleagues directly after the survey. If a comment corresponds to your opinion, you can link it and express your agreement.
- Discuss the results with the team: This is the most important phase of Pulse. In the team, discuss what is going well and what you want to improve.
- Implement improvements: Once you know what you want to improve, discuss what you want to do. If you can't solve certain problems on your own, get the person in charge on board. You can get support, for example, from your superiors, from HR or from people who work on the topic in question.
On this page, you will find the procedure in detail.