In contrast to classic surveys, with Pulse, everyone in the company works with the results. To have access to Pulse at any time (to view and work with the results), you need a running Pulse license for the whole year. In principle, it is possible to cancel the license contract and sign it again later in the year. However, this will require some effort for the administration and for setting up or closing the account.
- Can Pulse be used for agile and fast-changing company structures?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- How does a survey work?
- How does Pulse lead to noticeable improvements?
- How does the bottom-up approach of Pulse work?
- How is the score calculated?
- How often is the survey conducted?
- So far, the employee survey has brought only few changes why should that change now?
- What is Pulse?
- What is the difference between Pulse (team feedback) and performance management (bilateral feedback)?
- What ist the difference between Pulse and other employee surveys?
- Who is invited to the surveys?
- Why does Pulse rely on transparent feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?
- Will my answers be taken into account when evaluating my performance?