Can I export the survey data in Excel format?
Yes, various Excel exports are available for administrators. All exports are anonymous and largely correspond to the representation in the tool. An exception is the raw data export. There, the ratings on the scale to 10 are visible, also anonymous.
How to export results in Excel:
- Make sure that you're logged in with your admin account and click on your name in the top-right corner.
- Click on Admin.
- On the admin page, locate Surveys in the left menu and click on them.
- Go to the survey you want to export the results from. On the far right of the page, you'll see a download icon when you move the mouse over it. Click on it.
- Now choose between different export variants. You can export:
- The comments only
- The ratings per participant
- The raw data with all comprehensive information
Note: If you need special analyses, you're welcome to report this to the Pulse team of your company. As part of our support mandate, we're happy to assist our clients in analysing the results for various purposes (management presentation, trend analysis, etc.)
Tip: PDF exports of the results are available for all users. You can find out how here.