Process Model Canvas
Use this tool to clarify processes within and across teams. Gain clarity on the people involved, tasks and milestones. By breaking down the process, you’ll find possible problems, dependencies, and things that could be improved.
- Work through the canvas from right (Wow) to left (Why).
- Define the Wow: what is the final result you are trying to achieve?
- Reflect on the What: what are concrete milestones that define the process?
- Define the information flow between parties and steps in between the milestones.
- Finally check Why: define the value proposition – why are you doing this?
- Use the backlog to list things that could be implemented in the near future.
- Discuss possible improvements of the process.
Adapted from: www.processmodelcanvas.net