Learn how you and your team can get even more out of Pulse
- How often is the survey conducted?
- On which devices can I use Pulse?
- Where do I find my participant link for the survey?
- Why is there no "n/a", "not applicable", "don't know" option?
Feedback visibility & teams
- Can I see the results even if I did not participate?
- How are teams created?
- How can I create or edit a custom team?
- When can I see the survey results?
- When will my feedback be visible to others?
- Who can see my feedback?
- Who can see my ratings?
- Who takes part in the surveys?
- Can I change my answers after I have submitted the survey?
- Do I have to participate in the surveys?
- How can I make sure that my feedback is useful and taken into account?
- My team is no longer correct. What can I do?
- What should I consider when giving feedback?
- What should I consider when receiving feedback?
- Why is feedback so important?